The RDF is to empower deprived Rohingya through humanitarian aid, relevant innovative healthcare, education and market-focused Livelihood programs.
The RDF Foundation’s Mission Education Program [MEP] aims to provide education and nutrition to over 3’000 deprived Rohingya children as possible as soonest. But this will be just a small step forward. There are about 140’000 deprived Rohingya children in Arakan, most of them are underprivileged, malnourished and out-of-school. Not by choice but because of sheer bad luck of Rohingya-Cleansing policy of their own Government. The RDF will try to support every single Rohingya child to acquire healthy education.
The damages of The State Orchestrated Ethnic Cleansing of Rohingya carried out from 3rd June, 2012, which have been documented by Human Rights Watch (HRW) and UN as:
- Thousands Rohingya killed
- Thousands Rohingya missing
- Hundreds of Rohingya woman raped
- More than 20000 Rohingya houses burnt
- More than 180000 Rohingya displaced
- More than 150 Holy Quran, Masjid & Madrasa razed
The damages of The Clearance-Operation started on 9th October, which have been documented by Human Righta & UN as:
- ?? Rohingya killed
- ?? Rohingya missing
- ?? of Rohingya woman raped
- More than ?? Rohingya houses burnt
- More than ?? Rohingya displaced
- More than ?? Holy Quran, Masjid & Madrasa razed