The RDF is to provide Rohingya victims of Genocide with food, water, medicine and financial support. The RDF Foundation’s Mission Humanitarian Program [MHP] aims to provide aids and nutrition to Rohingyas, particularly to children as possible as soonest. But this will be just a small step forward. There are about 800’000 Rohingya in Bangladesh and 500,000 in Arakan most of them are deprived and malnourished. Not by choice but because of sheer bad luck of Genocide. The RDF will try to support every single Rohingya and to empower Rohingya Community.
As a catalyst to bring changes in the lives of Rohingya children, youth, women and men, who are deprived, by addressing the real need at the grassroots level and also enabling the civil society across the world to engage proactively in the change process following the philosophy of Rohingya Driven Change (RDC) and adopting the highest standard of governance and thereby emerging as a leading knowledge and technology driven, innovative and scalable international development organization from globe.
“Sustainability, social equality and the environment are now political and business problems. And the Hope of Rohingya and Rohingya Nation (HRRN) can’t depend on governments to solve them.” – The principles of Peter Senge, founder of the Society for Organisational Learning (SOL) find an echo in the ideologies behind Foundation RDF formed in 2016 by EC who, committed to scarify and decided to collect fund, handhold and support genuine grassroots’ initiatives targeted at providing humanitarian aid, healthcare and education to deprived Rohingya children. In the process, becoming the first ever grant maker and changing the face of thousands of innocent lives.
Foundation RDF is to empower deprived Rohingya children and youth through relevant education, innovative healthcare and market-focused livelihood programs. RDF to deploy best possible methodology and technology for achieving ideal SROI (social return on investment), to practice and promote good governance. To link business competitiveness of the corporate with social development initiatives, also to sensitize privileged children, youth and citizens in general to promote Rohingya Driven Change (RDC). Furthermore, to collect the data of the Rohingyas living in and abroad.
- To pursue the most critical development indices like child education, innovative healthcare, livelihood, and women empowerment to achieve large scale penetration and highest Social Return on Investment (SROI).
- To engage SVP (Social Venture Philanthropy) model by working hand in hand with grassroots organizations, building their capacities, giving strategic directions, sharing resources and knowledge, upgrading technology with the aim to achieve scalability, accountability, sustainability and leadership.
- To promote and practice good governance in every sphere of its activities and inculcate the same among the grassroots partners; to build trust and credibility with all stakeholders
- To form alliances with the government, national and international institutions, bilateral and multilateral organizations to share resources and knowledge, and to complement and supplement the efforts of these institutions
- To engage the corporate sector in the welfare initiatives by linking their business competitiveness and social contributions, wherever befitting, to make the engagement sustainable
- To link business necessity with critical development indices in alignment with RDF agenda and expand program coverage in the rural outreach to achieve integrated social development
- To sensitize the privileged citizens including opinion makers, mass media and to encourage them to participate in the Rohingya driven change through various forms of engagement
- To promote and imbibe social sensibility among youth and privileged children to help them emerge as responsible citizens and also participate in Rohingya Driven Change
- To develop a management bandwidth which can not only support the broad vision of the organization but also will strive for excellence, innovation and institution building.