- To pursue the most critical development indices like child education, innovative healthcare, livelihood, and women empowerment to achieve large scale penetration and highest Social Return on Investment (SROI).
- To engage SVP (Social Venture Philanthropy) model by working hand in hand with grassroots organizations, building their capacities, giving strategic directions, sharing resources and knowledge, upgrading technology with the aim to achieve scalability, accountability, sustainability and leadership.
- To promote and practice good governance in every sphere of its activities and inculcate the same among the grassroots partners; to build trust and credibility with all stakeholders
- To form alliances with the government, national and international institutions, bilateral and multilateral organizations to share resources and knowledge, and to complement and supplement the efforts of these institutions
- To engage the corporate sector in the welfare initiatives by linking their business competitiveness and social contributions, wherever befitting, to make the engagement sustainable
- To link business necessity with critical development indices in alignment with RDF agenda and expand program coverage in the rural outreach to achieve integrated social development
- To sensitize the privileged citizens including opinion makers, mass media and to encourage them to participate in the Rohingya driven change through various forms of engagement
- To promote and imbibe social sensibility among youth and privileged children to help them emerge as responsible citizens and also participate in Rohingya Driven Change
- To develop a management bandwidth which can not only support the broad vision of the organization but also will strive for excellence, innovation and institution building.